Friday, August 7, 2015

Very, Very (Very) Exciting News!

Since I started blogging, everything I've read has said that WordPress is better.

And...then Blogger updated or something and is now more annoying than before. So I decided it was a good time to switch.

And now comes the excitingness: a few minutes ago I pushed the publish button on my very first WordPress post on my shiny new WordPress blog!

True and Pure: trueandpure.wordpress.com (and it is yet another indication that it is time to leave Blogger that I cannot get this to work as a link.)

So head over there! Read the About pages and my first post, leave me a comment, and then subscribe so you can get the new posts ASAP!

I'm super excited and hope you are too!!

1 comment:

  1. Huh. I'm sorry you are having such trouble with Blogger... and hope you are happier with Wordpress. :)

    ReplyDelete