Saturday, February 7, 2015

Picks of the Week: February 7, 2015

Happy Saturday! I hope everyone had a wonderful week.

Here are a few of my favorites this week:

Song
Live Like That by Sidewalk Prophets: This song by a Christian band has such an inspiring message, asking, "What will people say of me when I'm only just a memory..."

I heard it on the radio earlier this week and it left me so inspired and ready to go out and do things for God. I think we all need songs like that!

TV Show
I was sick a lot this week and turned to a TV show that I discovered through one of my friends: BBC's Merlin.

The story is an unconventional retelling of the stories of King Arthur, following Merlin as a young man when he first arrives in Camelot and becomes then Prince Arthur's manservant. It is never inappropriate and very well made. Highly recommended the next time you need something to watch!

Blog
Fresh Modesty is a blog I discovered fairly recently. It is essentially a fashion blog for Christian young women. I encourage my fellow teen girls to check it out!

What do you think? Do you like the things I shared already or will you check them out now? Do you have anything you would like to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment