Friday, November 14, 2014

Thanksgiving Challenge Update

How is the Thanksgiving Challenge going for you? I have to admit that remembering to write down three things at the end of every day is my worst problem right now and I have missed some days, coming down to a grand total of 20 things on my list at this point. But, as I have to tell myself, some is better than none at all.

So here are a few samples from my list in the past weeks:

  • Friends
  • Great music
  • Librarians
  • Imagination
As you can see, the list can encompass a wide range of things!
P.S. If you missed the initial challenge post, you can find it here.

What do you think? How is the challenge going for you? What is your grand total as we approach the halfway point of the challenge? Have you noticed a difference in your thinking since I started the challenge? 

No comments:

Post a Comment