Friday, March 6, 2015

Introducting the Book Club Series

I love books, in case you haven't figured that out yet. I've reviewed many on this blog already, and there will be more to come.

That's why I want to start a book club on this blog. Here's how it will work: you read a certain portion of the book, and once a week I do a blog post with questions to think about and truths drawn from that part of the book. This way I can share my favorites with you in a more in-depth way.

Our first book will be Do Hard Things by Alex and Brett Harris. I've already reviewed this book and highly encouraged you all to read it. I'm hoping this will get more people to read it and start living out its message.

The book challenges teens to break the common stereotype and live in a way that makes a difference and makes God proud. It's a very inspiring book that I've read over and over!

So here's what to do: Get a copy of Do Hard Things. Get it off Amazon, on Kindle, or at the library. Read chapters 1 and 2 for next week, and check back next Friday for the first discussion post.

I look forward to exploring this book with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment