Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Let's Chat...(in a virtual coffee shop)

Is there anything better than sitting down with a nice hot drink to catch up with a friend and just learn more about them? Today we're doing that in a virtual sense so that you can learn more about me.

My friend at Retro Piggy (retro-piggy.blogspot.com) is doing this "tea tag" which she tagged me for; basically there are a bunch of questions that I answer about myself in a blog post.



You can read her post here: http://retro-piggy.blogspot.com/2015/03/hey-there-long-time-no-post-so-i-love.html
And here is the post from the other blog she tagged, A Tightrope to the Sun: http://a-tightrope-to-the-sun.blogspot.com/2015/03/tea-tag.html

Check out those blogs, they are pretty cool!


So, here goes my Q&A (with a few removed that I didn't want to answer):

earl grey: how do you take your tea?
I like herbal tea plain without anything else added to it. Weird, I know, but my taste buds just don't need sweetener.

lady grey: favorite outfit?
My go-to outfit is jeans, a solid colored t-shirt, a cardigan, scarf, and ballet flats. It's simple, comfortable, and still looks really put together.

Irish breakfast: what country do you want to visit?
Oh, dear...Ireland, England, France, Italy, New Zealand, and I'm sure there are more that I just can't think of right now.

chamomile: comfort movie?
There are so many...probably Disney Cinderella (the old one) or other Disney movies.

peppermint: what's your favorite holiday and why?
Christmas, because it lasts the longest :)

milk: do you have any allergies?
Dogs and cats :(

green tea: where do you feel most at peace?
Curled up with a good book somewhere quiet.

bubble tea: which ride would you pick at an amusement park?
Something relatively mild, because I am definitely not a roller coaster person.

mug: when/where do you normally drink tea?
In the mornings (at 6 AM for school...) with my breakfast.

chai: what do you order at Starbucks?
I don't go there often enough to have an answer to this question. I've been there maybe three times in my life and honestly I think I ordered something different every time.

oolong: what are you hoping to be doing in ten years?
Teaching high school English and ballet, writing young adult novels, and still blogging!

herbal: post a selfie
nope, sorry, don't post pictures of myself online.

coffee: surprise coffee ask! How do you take your coffee?
I don't like coffee unless it's a latte or something else with a lot of sugar and whipped cream (i.e. something that isn't really coffee).


What do you think? Did you enjoy getting to know more about me? Tell me your answers to these questions in the comments below, or answer them in a blog post if you have a blog! Keep the conversation going!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing this! It's cool to see what your answers are. Since you like the old Cinderella movie, have you seen the new one yet? I haven't but I really want to, especially because the costumes look GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I saw it last week and it is SO GOOD! It has some great actors, amazing costumes and music, and the theme/message in it is also very strong. Highly recommended!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. You're welcome! Us bloggers have to help publicize each other's blogs :)

      Delete
  3. I started following your blog because I saw that you liked ballet, and I've been dancing ballet for 12 years. I enjoy reading this blog so much, keep up the good work! I really loved learning more about you. Funny, I have a lot of the same interests. :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you're enjoying the blog! Always fun meeting new dancers :)
      Thanks for the encouragement!

      Delete