Monday, March 23, 2015

Just To Let You Know...

Just wanted to let everyone know about a few minor changes that will be happening around here; nothing major, so don't worry, and I'll still be posting regular content!

The main change is that I'm switching from posting every day to posting Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday only. Posting every day is too much for me to keep up with and I don't want to be overloading you with content either.

Because of this, I will need to put the Great Bible Stories series on hold for now. It will probably be back; if you would like to see it back at some point let me know in the comments! However, I will be continuing 100 Ways to Live for God, Surviving Public School, and the Book Club series, as well as finishing up the Digging into 1 Timothy 4:12 series in one or two more posts.

I have lots of great posts planned for April that I'm very excited about! If you have any posts you would like to see, tell me in the comments. I'm always looking for new ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment