Friday, July 24, 2015

Getting to Know Me: Characters and Role Models

Today's random questions about me:

Who is your favorite fictional character?
I hate these questions more every time. I have to pick one favorite??

Okay. I'm going to say Aragorn, because narrowing it down and picking one from Lord of the Rings just makes it all slightly easier. And Aragorn is pretty awesome.

Who do you most admire?
Are we talking real people or fictional people? 

If fictional people, then Elsie Dinsmore. If real people, then I honestly have no idea. I'm sure there are plenty of worthy role models out there, I just can't think of any right now. 

Who is your celebrity crush?
Luke Evans. (he plays Bard in the Hobbit movies, for those who don't know) 

What is your favorite season?
Spring. Because the weather is so nice, not too hot or too cold, and it's also when all of the flower bushes in our yard are blooming and look so pretty. 


Weekly Challenge Update: 
This week's challenge was to add something small to your prayer list if you haven't already. This is something that I already do, regularly praying for family, friends, and my own life (including this blog). 

Next week we'll talk about the opposite problem: praying only for small stuff and not for the big stuff. 

What do you think? Do you agree with my favorite characters, etc.? How did you do on the weekly challenge? 

2 comments:

  1. I had a few of the Elsie Dinsmore books, though to be honest, I'm not sure if I ever read them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should give them a try. I feel like many people are prejudiced against them because of things they've heard; if you can get past some of the minor annoying things, they are really good. Also, I think many people give up after the first two or three, which is too bad, because the later ones are much better than the first few.

      Delete