Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to everyone!

I've been kind of off-and-on with the posting during December, but now that things are clearing out and my calendar for January has so much blank space (such a relief!) I will be trying to get back into a more regular posting schedule again. I have lots of great things planned for January! I will be continuing my Proverbs 31 series and starting a new series or two that I hope you will enjoy. I will also be reviewing lots of books :) If you have something you would like me to post on, be sure to let me know!

I challenge all of my readers to begin the New Year on a good foot with the Lord. Read the Bible and pray regularly. Make time in your day to spend with God. Make it a New Year's resolution if you like that kind of thing, but don't let it be a burden! Make your time with God fun; get a devotional book you like, pump up the worship music, and spill everything to God as if He were your best friend (which He is!).

Here's wishing everyone a fun, faith-filled, goal-achieving 2015!

What do you think? What are your resolutions for the new year? Do you have things you would like to see me post on? Is there anything special you are looking forward to this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment