Friday, January 23, 2015

Picks of the Week: January 23, 2015

Happy Friday, everyone!

I thought I would share a few favorites with you:
  • This blog, http://appletreesandpumpkinseeds.com/, has been started for a school project by someone I know. It's similar to this blog, so check it out! 
  • I reviewed the God Girl Devotional last week. It's working really well for me, so girls, consider trying it out for your daily devotions. 
  • I'm currently reading The Dark is Rising series by Susan Cooper. It's a fantasy series of of five books, a classic good vs. evil setup. The writing is wonderful and the story and characters are engaging. If you enjoy fantasy, it's definitely something you should read! 
How has your week been? Do you have any favorite books, movies, or websites you would like to share? 



No comments:

Post a Comment