Thursday, January 8, 2015

Introducing the Great Bible Stories Series

As January is now in full swing, you already know that I am introducing several new series of articles, such as the 100 Ways to Live for God I mentioned earlier this week. Another one of these that I will be beginning is Great Bible Stories.

I think we all grow up hearing some Bible stories and there are some that we don't really know exist. I will be covering mostly well-known ones with some lesser-known stories, showing you how amazing some of them really are when you get past the fact that you have heard them since you were two years old.

I am definitely open to suggestions of stories I should cover, so feel free to comment below!

What do you think? Do you like this series idea? What are some stories you think I should cover?

1 comment:

  1. I think you should do some parables of Jesus.

    ReplyDelete