Sunday, October 5, 2014

Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome! I’m so happy you’re here!

This blog is meant to be a place of encouragement and advice for other teens who are striving to live as followers of Christ. My goal is to bring these people together in the Lord, so that we can all see that we are not alone, no matter how much it may seem that we are.

I will post daily to the best of my ability, Monday through Saturday.  Posts will include studies of Bible verses, practical life lessons, book and movie reviews, advice for girls on issues like clothes and makeup, and other articles on a variety of topics relating to the Christian life.

Feel free to comment on any article that gets your attention! If you have any topic ideas or questions you would like to see featured, let me know in the comments of any article.

I hope this blog encourages you in your walk with Christ!

2 comments: