Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Coming Soon...

I am super excited to announce that I have a major blog post in the works...100 Ways to Start Living Your Faith!

Yes, this is the 100 Ways to Live for God series, renamed and all in one post. It's taking far too long to write in detail about everything on the list. I have a new plan for that...stay tuned!

I renamed it because I felt that the original title implied more of a "you have to do these 100 things" mentality. The list, in reality, is a list of practical steps you can take to live out your faith in your life. So if you're feeling a little confused about what you should be doing, or if your life should be changing, hopefully it will be a help.

I'm hoping to get the post up on Thursday, as it's been in progress for maybe a week now. I hope you are as excited as I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment